So how are the 90’s treating me? Is everything all shaken and stirred? What has this all left me with?
Sadly there were a lot of losses as I remember in the 1990’s. Leighton died as did both our gorgeous Rough Collies who were called Kouros and later Basil. I really thought Basil needed a Cybil but Leighton refused for some reason! I also lost my Dad, then another good friend David and later still Richard so I’m not sure how much the 90’s meant to me musically.
I know I played some stuff really loud when it got really bad so maybe I just need to apologise to my next door neighbours! Of course Freddy Mercury joined this group during this period and Queen did provide me with some real release. As did Van Morrison, Texas (Prayer for you), and I’m sure I’ll remember others which I’ll add in due course.
- Tracy Chapman: Bang Bang Bang
- Eric Clapton: Let it Rain
- The Travelling Wilbury’s: End of the Line
- Bruce Springsteen: Born to Run
- Diana Ross & The Supremes – Ain’t no Mountain High Enough
- CCR – Run Through the Jungle
- Kool and The Gang – Cherish
- Steppenwolf (Easy Rider) – Born to be Wild
- Cream – Badge